We are a haircare brand with a great concept salon in Sidcup. As we’re growing, we’re once again looking for a new tribe member.
The Hair Movement is the salon arm of The Hair Movement brand. The salon has been open since May 2018 and thanks to our amazing tribe, guests have rated us as a 5 star salon. Check out what they have to say about us here.
We have our own haircare brand, which is sold internationally and apart from performing in an incredible way, it’s vegan, cruelty free and packaged in 100% recycled packaging. We also work with Davines colour as our brand ethics align perfectly (and because it’s a great colour). The Hair Movement company also owns and runs KASHO scissors, Made For The Blade and other brands, so yea, we love what we do.
Following lockdown 1, 2 & 3 we continue to grow and are looking for a stylist that would like to join not just a salon with an incredible tribe, but a brand which is slightly different to others. If you want to push yourself, work in a creative environment connected to a haircare brand and environment which is constantly creating content for social media, and if you want to get involved in other parts of this amazing industry, then this could be the right move for you. Apply today!
We are looking for a STYLIST
For this role you need …
- to love what you do!
- have a minimum of 5 years working as a stylist
- an existing client base is an advantage, but not a must
- a clear understanding and passion of retail sales
- personal high standards
- a great customer service ethos
- experience in all colour techniques and colour corrections
- experience in cutting, blowdrying, and essential salon services
- a team player
- a drive to always learn
- an will and a want to showcase your work on social media
If you are successful and join The Hair Movement tribe, then this is what you will get in return …
- to come to work happy and motivated
- to be part of an exciting growing haircare business, whilst working with some incredible brands and talented people
- education and career development tailored specifically to you
- a basic annual salary of £17k
- possibility to earn £12k a year commission
- 15% commission on all colour services
- 15% commission on all smoothing treatments
- 10% commission on all other in-salon services
- 25% commission on all retail sales
- 45% off any retail purchase
- child care vouchers
- pension scheme
If you want to not only be part of The Hair Movement, but help shape its future, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Send your CV to email@example.com